Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Homekeys Secret Santa

After waiting a year, time has come for the annual Homekeys Secret Santa. I really don't understand why the word "secret" is involved because minutes after the names are distributed, I (LOS), know just about who everyone has. I have been called a sorts of names, "Splinter" and "Scrooge", to name a few, however its not my fault I always have time to consult a fellow colleague. Tomorrow, at 12:30, we will be exchanging gifts and stuffing our faces thanks to Yani (not the greek singer) a.k.a. "Danger", who always manages to be in charge of every Homekeys event. By the way, if anyone knows where I can get free ringtones for my new "Treo" I would greatly appreciate it. My wife couldn't keep a secret and gave it to me last night.

Happy Holidays!

THE LOS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I have been a customer of homekeys and I just found your blog and I want to wish you all Happy Holidays!